Loved: The Lord's Prayer
From the creators of the bestselling? The Jesus Storybook Bible-with over six million copies sold-comes? Loved, a board book retelling of the Lord's Prayer in very child-friendly language that helps little ones learn to pray. And the colorful, engaging contemporary illustrations that bring the words to life will hold your child's interest as you read together.
Hello Daddy! We want to know you. And be close to you. Please show us how. Even the youngest kids can experience God's Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love in this board book that presents the Lord's Prayer in words any child can understand.
- Is ideal for children ages 0-4
- Is a padded board book with rounded corners that holds up to repeated use, and is the perfect size for toddlers
- Teaches little ones how to pray
- Pairs Sally Lloyd-Jones' retelling of the Lord's Prayer with colorful artwork from Jago that shows how the words apply to children's everyday lives
- Is the perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, and baptisms
With vibrant new illustrations and a sturdy format perfect for little hands, you and your child can explore Jesus' timeless teaching together in a new and fresh way.
|Year of Publication||:||2018|
|No. of Pages||:||20|
|Dimensions||:||25 x 25 x 25mm|